YOUR FINANCE JOURNEY:
We want to give our customers the opportunity to be able to buy what they need as well as what they can afford. Therefore we have teamed up with Snap Finance to help our customers spread the cost at an affordable price and with flexible repayment options.
Free to apply. If approved just pay a £30 deposit but you won’t need to pay that until you’ve chosen your blinds and are ready to sign the agreement. Up to £2,000 paid directly to Hannah’s Blinds Ltd on your behalf.
- Spread the repayments over 12 months
- Repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit you
- Clear the loan within 12 weeks and pay no interest
If you have any questions or you would like help filling out the application, please call our office.
Easy to apply:
- Click Here to start your application
- Fill out the application form on your phone or tablet/laptop/computer
- Get an instant decision: Approved or Denied
- Browse our website for the blinds you want
- Pay the £30 deposit and sign your agreement
- Have your blinds fitted at a time that suits you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum 18 years old
- Minimum income £200 per week
- Resident in UK
- Active UK bank account, which allows direct debits
- Valid debit or credit card
When does the customer start payments? – On their next payday after delivery of the goods
At what point is the finance agreed? – The finance is agreed when the invoice has been created for the correct value of the goods and the customer has signed it and paid £30 deposit.
What if you don’t use hello12? – Bills keep coming and life keeps moving, so if your money is needed somewhere else and you don’t use the 12 weeks pay off option, just carry on paying the minimum payments and you’ll pay it off over 12 months. It’ll cost you about £3 per month for every £100 borrowed. At any point after the first 12 weeks you can settle your loan early and only pay interest up to that point. We’re as flexible as you need us to be! Customer service number for early settlements is 0330 0109381
Customers can find out more about Snap Finance Ltd (UK) by visiting their website – https://www.snapfinance.co.uk/